Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Save a furry soul הצילו נשמה טובה

STATUS: I'm adorable and I need a home!!
אני מקסים וזקוק לבית משלי, אימצו אותי?

I have an absolutely adorable, playful and confident kitten up for adoption. He/She (I can't tell the sex that tiny area is in blackfur) is very friendly and has a great personality. He/she is about 7-8 weeks old, eats soft cat food, uses a litterbox and drinks water. He has been de-wormed. He/She loves cuddling and playing and needs a home that can give him love and care. I already have 3 cats, a dog and lots of fish... We found him on my Mother in law's front porch! He comes with a new litterbox and food!

מצאתי חתלתול ממש, אבל ממש, מקסים. אני לא יודעת להבדיל אם היא בן או בת (כי יש שם פרווה שחורה) אבל היא/הוא אוהב לשחק, מלא בטחון עצמי, וחברותי מאד. בגיל כ-8 שבועות החתלתול שותה ואוכל וניגש לארגז החול שלו (שלה?) ולא מלכלך. הוא זקוק לבית חם -הוא אוהב לשחק וזקוק להמון ליטופים ואהבה. (לי כבר יש 3 חתולים, כלב גדול והמון דגים בבית, אחרת הייתי משאירה אותו אצלי) 

Please pass on as I want to find a good home for him! Save a furry soul!
אנא הפיצו אני רוצה למצוא לו בית טוב. הצילו אותו?
 Tel: Ilana 054 4 915820  להתקשר לאילנה

                                       החתול החמודי לאימוץ (הכלב הוא שלי ולא לאימוץ) 
 The kitten is for adoption (the dog is mine and I'm keeping him)  

No comments: